Being charged with a crime in the Arab-Community can cause special problems – such as cultural misunderstandings, mistrust of the justice system, and even discrimination. You need an experienced and passionate legal team to fight for you and protect you like you’re family.
The Judicial System Often Discriminates Against Those of Arab Dissent
It has been shown that people have immigrated to the the Detroit area from the Middle East in large numbers because of the automobile industry. Arab immigrants have been hired in huge numbers by the auto industry since the time of Henry Ford. The immigration continues to this day. Despite the large and flourishing Arab community in Michigan, discrimination and bias still exists with courts and prosecutors who are bound to administer justice blindly.
The Arab-American community faces significant problems today. The problems are not unlike those suffered by Japanese-Americans during World War II. The Arabs that are in the United States – many who are, or have become American citizens, face misunderstandings, discrimination and possible violence because of the actions of a relatively small number of radicals in the Middle East. This is blatantly unfair for innocent people to suffer because of the actions of others – however this is the reality faced by Arab-Americans.
If a member of the Arab community is being investigated or charged with a crime, it is important that you immediately seek the best legal representation available from a Criminal Defense Firm that is not afraid to stand up and fight for your protection and fair treatment. The Defense Team with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. is comprised of elite criminal lawyers with experience defending members of the Arab-American community. When a person is facing the potential of a criminal record, jail or prison, lengthy probation, excessive fines and costs, and/or possible deportation, it is important to look to a law firm with experience, a strong reputation and a track-record of aggressively defending members of the Arab-American community.
What can LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. offer to you?
- Decades of experience in the practice of only criminal law.
- Attorneys that pride themselves in being up to date with the current status of the law.
- A law firm that takes a unique “team” approach to representing its clients. Most law firms have one attorney that handles a particular case. At our firm, all the attorneys have input as to strategy, procedure and all other elements of the case. We believe that “two heads are better than one”.
- A reputation of unparalleled success in handling federal and state criminal cases across the United States.
- Our attorneys take the time to get to know you. We care about you and strive to make a stressful situation as comfortable as possible for you.
- We are always available to answer your questions. It is important to us that you understand what is happening every step of the way.
- A reputation of respect from prosecutors and Judges – they know that our attorneys come to win and our word is our bond.
- We understand that money does not come easy these days. However, when your freedom is on the line it is not the time to cut costs.
- An open minded, reality based representation. Our attorneys will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are given a fair and unbiased court experience.
- Our ultimate goal is a not guilty or dismissal. If that is not possible, we will make sure that any resolution of your case is as favorable as possible. If deportation or other immigration issues are a factor, we will do whatever is possible to reduce or eliminate any immigration consequences.
Elite Criminal Defense Lawyers Who Are Aggressive and Passionate to Help the Arab Community
The attorneys with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. feel very strongly that everyone is entitled to the best legal representation possible. The added factor of possible cultural issues and discrimination – make premier legal representation all the more mandatory. Our attorneys passionately believe that it is their responsibility to stand between a person charged with a crime and the government in order to make sure that the government does everything within the law. It is also our job to make sure that anyone involved in your case, including witnesses, jurors and even prosecutors and judges act appropriately and not let any real, or perceived, prejudice or discrimination enter into the matter. If any type of discrimination or bias is being used against our clients, we expose it, confront it and defeat it. As a criminal defendant it is mandatory that you receive a full, fair and unbiased opportunity to have your case heard and LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. will make sure that happens. Please call us at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or complete a Request for Assistance Form and we will contact you. We look forward to helping.
“We Are Not Afraid To Win”
LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C.