The crimes of possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substances, possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance are serious offense in Michigan.
Because there are so many complicated issues that are frequently entwined with these allegations of drug offenses, they require special attention from a criminal defense lawyer.
Complicating factors that frequently need to be dealt with in drug offenses include but are not limited to:
· Money Laundering
· Forfeiture of Money, Property or Real Estate
· Drug Addiction
· Cooperating Witnesses
· Undercover Investigation
· Rogue Narcotics Officers
· Multi-Jurisdictional Investigations
· At LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C., we are frequently hired to defend drug related crimes throughout Michigan. It has been our experience that the various state prosecutors’ offices frequently assign their most skilled assistant prosecutors to these cases. Narcotics detectives and narcotics prosecutors frequently become very close and work with each other repeatedly. Because they work with each other in and out of court so often, they make very effective teams.
The benefit to hiring a criminal defense law firm in these cases is that an experienced drug crimes defense law firm can match resources and brainpower with even the best prosecutors and assistant United States attorneys. One of the things that makes LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. so unique is that in addition to being a law firm, as opposed to a solo practitioner criminal defense lawyer, we can defend a case using multiple, unique perspectives.
If you are charged with any of the following offenses, do not hesitate to call LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation.
· Marijuana, Controlled Substance, or other Drug Cultivation Defense Attorney
· Marijuana, Controlled Substance, or other Drug Distribution Defense Attorney
· Marijuana, Controlled Substance, or other Drug Manufacturing Defense Attorney
· Marijuana, Controlled Substance, or other Drug Possession Defense Attorney
· Marijuana, Controlled Substance, or other Drug Trafficking Defense Attorney
· Prescription Fraud Defense Attorney
· Medical Marijuana Possession or Intent to Deliver Medical Marijuana Defense Attorney
· Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana or other Controlled Substance Defense Attorney
· Possession or Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine Defense Attorney
· Possession or Possession with Intent to Heroine Defense Attorney
· Possession or Possession with Intent to Prescription Medication Defense Attorney
· Alternative Sentencing Issues Defense Attorney
· Search and Seizure Challenges Defense Attorney
Mr. Loren M. Dickstein
Drug Crimes Defense Attorney