A felony is a serious crime that is punishable by incarceration for more than one year in a state prison. Michigan has eight classes of felonies (Class A through H) that carry varying penalties and sentences ranging from as minimum as jail time or alternative sentencing up to serving life in prison.
- FAQ – Misdemeanor and Felony Probation Violations
- Defending those Charged in Michigan With Felony Offenses
- Defense for Felony Drunk Driving in Michigan
- Michigan Felony Charges for Being a Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Failure to Register, Report, or Comply with SORA
- Defense to Felony Nonsupport Charges
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or complete an online Request for Assistance Form. We will contact you promptly and find a way to help you.