Criminal Defense Lawyers for the Arab-American Community
Being charged with a crime in the Arab-American Community can cause unique problems – such as cultural misunderstandings, mistrust of the justice system, and even discrimination. You need an experienced and passionate legal team to protect and defend you.
The Judicial System Often Discriminates Against Those of Arab Dissent
It has been shown that people have immigrated to the Detroit area from the Middle East in large numbers because of the automobile industry. Arab immigrants have been hired in huge numbers by the auto industry since the time of Henry Ford. Despite the large and flourishing Arab community in Michigan, discrimination and bias still exist with courts and prosecutors who are bound to administer justice blindly.
The Arab-American community faces significant problems today. The issues are not unlike those suffered by Japanese-Americans during World War II. The Arabs that are in the United States – many who are, or have become American citizens, face misunderstandings, discrimination, and possible violence because of the actions of a relatively small number of radicals in the Middle East. This is blatantly unfair for innocent people to suffer because of the actions of others – however, this is the reality faced by Arab-Americans.
If a member of the Arab community is being investigated or charged with a crime, it is essential that you immediately seek the best legal representation available from a Criminal Defense Firm that is not afraid to stand up and fight for your protection and fair treatment. The Defense Team with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. is comprised of elite criminal lawyers with experience defending members of the Arab-American community. When a person is facing the potential of a criminal record, jail or prison, lengthy probation, excessive fines and costs, and possible deportation, it is important to look to a law firm with experience, a strong reputation and a track record of aggressively defending members of the Arab-American community.
What can LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. offer to you?
- Decades of experience in the practice of only criminal law.
- Attorneys that pride themselves in being up to date with the current status of the law.
- A law firm that takes a unique “team” approach to represent its clients.
- Most law firms have one attorney that handles a particular case. At our firm, all the attorneys have input as to strategy, procedure, and all other elements of the case. We believe that “two heads are better than one.”
- A reputation of unparalleled success in handling federal and state criminal cases across the United States.
- Our attorneys take the time to get to know you. We care about you and strive to make a stressful situation as comfortable as possible for you.
- We are always available to answer your questions. It is important to us that you understand what is happening every step of the way.
- A reputation of respect from prosecutors and Judges – they know that our attorneys come to win, and our word is our bond.
- We understand that money does not come easy these days. However, when your freedom is on the line, it is not the time to cut costs.
- An open-minded, reality-based representation. Our attorneys will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are treated fairly and unbiased court experience.
- Our ultimate goal is a not guilty verdict or dismissal. If that is not possible, we will make sure that any resolution of your case is as favorable as possible. If deportation or other immigration issues are a factor, we will do whatever is possible to reduce or eliminate any immigration consequences.
Elite Criminal Defense Lawyers Who Are Aggressive and Passionate to Help the Arab Community
The attorneys with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. feel very strongly that everyone is entitled to the best legal representation possible. The added factor of potential cultural issues and discrimination – make premier legal representation all the more mandatory. Our attorneys passionately believe that it is their responsibility to stand between a person charged with a crime and the government to make sure that the government does everything within the law. It is also our job to make sure that anyone involved in your case, including witnesses, jurors, and even prosecutors and judges, act appropriately and not let any real, or perceived, prejudice or discrimination enter into the matter.
If any type of discrimination or bias is used against our clients, we expose it, confront it, and defeat it. As a criminal defendant, you must receive a full, fair, and unbiased opportunity to have your case heard, and LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. will make sure that happens.
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation, or complete a Request for Assistance Form and we will contact you promptly.