Restricted Driver’s License Definition
A restricted driver’s license is different than a regular driver’s license. It permits someone to drive subject to restrictive rules governed by MCL 257.319, such as a time restrictions, limited destinations, prohibition of passengers, or another limitation set by a judge or the Michigan Secretary of State.
- Driving While License Suspended (DWLS) in Michigan
- Michigan Photo ID Card with a Temporary Driver’s License
- Driving in Violation of a Restricted License
- How do I get a hardship driver’s license?
- Driver’s License Appeal and Restoration Attorney
- Mandatory Driver’s Licensing Actions – Restoration of a Driver’s License
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or complete a Request for Assistance Form. We will contact you promptly and find a way to help you.