Child Pornography Definition
Child pornography is a form of child sexual exploitation involving “child sexually abusive material.” Child sexually abusive material can be any picture, depiction, film, video, electronic visual image, computer image, computer-generated image, or sound recording of a minor under the age of 18 engaged in sexual or sexualized acts. Child pornography is commonly referred to as Child Sexually Abusive Material or CSAM.
- Double Jeopardy in Child Pornography Cases
- Recent Amendments to Federal Child Pornography Sentencing Guidelines
- Child Pornography Defense Lawyer in Michigan
- Possession of Child Pornography Charges
- An Email Can Result in Production of Child Pornography Charges
- Defense of Child Pornography Charges in State and Federal Court
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or complete a Request for Assistance Form. We will contact you promptly and find a way to help you.