Experienced and effective criminal defense attorneys can mean the difference between a prison sentence and reduced or dismissed charges.
When it comes to criminal law cases, an experienced and effective criminal defense attorney can mean the difference between a prison sentence and reduced or dismissed charges. Even in less serious cases and misdemeanor cases, a good criminal defense attorney can make a serious impact on the outcome of the case by ensuring that the rights of the accused are protected throughout the legal process. For these and other reasons, it is vital that those accused of a crime select the most competent, experienced and effective attorney available.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, you need a skilled and proven criminal defense attorney on your side. Please contact LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. for a free consultation with a criminal defense attorney who has extensive experience defending people being accused of or charged with crimes. We may be able to intervene before charges are even filed. However, if the charges have already been filed, we can employ our vast resources to potentially minimize or eliminate the penalties you face.
For years, we have been effectively representing adults and juveniles in federal, state, and juvenile courts. We routinely handle the cases of those who have been charged with OWI, murder, drug offenses, fraud, rape, molestation, sex crimes, embezzlement, weapons charges, theft, vehicular manslaughter, white collar crime, drug crimes, driving under the influence, domestic violence, and allother criminal charges.
Our lawyers are intimately familiar with all facets of criminal defense and can help you in many ways. If you’ve been charged with a crime or you are being investigated for a cirme, we can:
- Work to get the charges against you potentially dropped or lowered
- Interview police, involved parties, and any possible witnesses to expose any lies or exaggerations
- Move to suppress any evidence against you that was obtained illegally
- Conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation
- Employ, when appropriate, a private investigator, ballistics expert, polygraphist, or any other experts that may be able to help strengthen your defense
- Obtain expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with prosecutors and judges to make sure you face the minimum possible penalties
- Fight for an acquittal at trial
OTHER LEGAL SERVICES
We also are experienced in representing clients in other criminal matters including parole violation hearings, criminal allegations or investigations, criminal appeals, bail reduction motions, post-conviction motions, and expungements.
If you have been accused of a crime, please contact us today for a free consultation with a resourceful criminal defense attorney. We will work tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.