The top criminal defense lawyer will do his or her best to do the following for any misdemeanor, felony, state or federal charge:
· Obtain a personal bond or low bond.
· Review the case immediately for information that may be helpful to the client.
· Move to suppress evidence.
· Move to exclude illegally seized evidence.
· Obtain vital information from the prosecution that may be used against the client.
· Force the prosecution to produce and disclose evidence that may be helpful to the client (exculpatory evidence).
· Prevent important evidence such as 911 tapes, police dispatch tapes, vehicle information, videotapes, etc. from being lost or destroyed.
· File a motion to prevent the prosecution from admitting hearsay in to evidence.
· Negotiate an exceptional plea bargain (if the client desires to plea).
· Persuade the judge to sentence the client to a fine or probation.
· Prevent the judge from sentencing the client to jail or prison.
· Take the case to trial and win!
· Search for and obtain evidence to use on behalf of the client.
· Get the case dismissed if possible.
· Get a felony reduced to a misdemeanor.
· Get a misdemeanor reduced to a civil infraction.
· Get a conviction taken under advisement.
· Obtain status for the client under MCL 333.7411, MCL 769.4a or HYTA (Holmes Youthful Training Act).
· Challenge scientific evidence.
· Contest fingerprint evidence.
· Dispute DNA and other forensic evidence.
· Do whatever is necessary to win!
We Can Help You
We know that you want someone who will represent you like they would their own family member. This is the type of care and dedication you will get from Lewis & Dickstein.
If you would like a free consultation with a passionate, effective Michigan crimes defense lawyer, please call LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. at (248) 263-6800 or fill out a Request for Assistance Form
and we will contact you. We handle cases in Oakland County, Wayne County, Macomb County, Washtenaw County, Livingston County and throughout MI.
Most importantly…we are not afraid to win!