This is a legal process that “sets aside” or “expunges” arrests and criminal convictions from a defendant’s public criminal record. In other words, this makes the arrest and conviction of a criminal offense nonpublic. However, there are limited instances in where a criminal conviction can still be seen, such as law enforcement purposes.
- OWI Expungement Law in Michigan – Who qualifies?
- Michigan Expungement Lawyers with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN
- How do I find the best expungement attorney near me
- How Expungement Works in Michigan
- Clean Slate Expungement Laws
- Expungement Fingerprint Card used by the Michigan State Police
- Michigan Expungement Statute
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or complete a Request for Assistance Form. We will contact you promptly and find a way to help you.