This is a legal process that “sets aside” or “expunges” arrests and criminal convictions from a defendant’s public criminal record. In other words, this makes the arrest and conviction of a criminal offense nonpublic. However, there are limited instances in where a criminal conviction can still be seen, such as law enforcement purposes.
- Other Options to Expungement
- Expungement of Multiple Misdemeanors
- Juvenile Adjudication – Expungement
- Documents Required for Expungement
- Expungement and Fingerprint Card
- Early Expungement
- How Expungement Works
- Expungement Frequently Asked Questions
- Domestic Violence Expungement
- Fresh Start – Expungement
- Expungement of OWI
- Michigan Expungement Laws
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or complete an online Request for Assistance Form. We will contact you promptly and find a way to help you.