The West Bloomfield Patch
recently reported that two teenage suspects were arrested recently based upon allegations that they were stealing from fellow students at West Bloomfield High School. Apparently the suspects allegedly stole items from other students, including blackberry telephones, jewelry and cameras and then they were selling the items at pawn shops. The charge against the teens will be receiving and concealing stolen property and maybe larceny from a building.
At LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C., we regularly represent young adults and teenagers on misdemeanors and felonies in adult courts and juvenile courts. It has always been our policy to not only provide unparalleled criminal defense representation but also to provide guidance to our young clients in an effort to help them turn things around and lead a successful, law abiding life. Based upon our extensive experience working with youth on the verge of making critical, life—altering changes in their lives, we are in a unique position to give guidance in an unbiased, objective and persuasive way.
If you have a juvenile or young adult charged with a criminal offense in Oakland County, Wayne County, Washtenaw County, Livingston County, Macomb County or elsewhere in Michigan, please do not hesitate to call Criminal Defense Attorney Loren Dickstein or Criminal Defense Lawyer Randy Lewis at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation. Feel free to fill out a Request for Assistance Form
, if you would like us to contact you.
Crimes that often involve young offenders include the following:
• Retail Fraud Defense Attorney
• Uttering and Publishing Defense Attorney
• OWI (Operating While Intoxicated/DUI) Defense Attorney
• Minor In Possession of Alcohol (MIP) Defense Attorney
• Possession of Marijuana (Medical Marijuana offenses) Defense Attorney
• Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana Defense Attorney
• Possession of Controlled Substance Defense Attorney
• Possession with Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance
• Armed robbery Defense Attorney
• Arson Defense Attorney
• Assault, battery Defense Attorney
• Criminal sexual conduct and related crimes Defense Attorney
• Cruelty toward or torture of a person or animal Defense Attorney
• Fraud Defense Attorney
• Homicide, murder Defense Attorney
• Larceny Defense Attorney
• Narcotics, alcohol, controlled substance Defense Attorney
• Weapons/firearms Defense Attorney
• Child abuse and neglect Defense Attorney
• Domestic violence Defense Attorney
• CCW (Carrying Concealed Weapon)
• Possession of a switchblade
• Possession of Illegal fireworks.
• Possession of Stolen Property
• Larceny in a Building
• Larceny from a Motor Vehicle
• Resisting and Obstructing the Police
• Fleeing and Eluding the Police
• Traffic Violations
• DWLS (driving while license suspended)
• Reckless Driving/Careless Driving
• Malicious Destruction of Trees and Shrubs
Juveniles and young adults are prosecuted aggressively throughout Michigan. Counties in Southeastern Michigan that are particularly aggressive include Oakland County, Macomb County, Washtenaw County, Wayne County and Livingston County. Any person charged with a criminal offense or accused of a criminal offense in these communities will be in need of the best, most experienced criminal defense attorney possible.