48th District Court in Bloomfield Hills Criminal Defense Attorney
The elite criminal defense law firm that passionately, tirelessly, and tenaciously represents those accused of committing a felony or misdemeanor offenses in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
The Bloomfield Hills Criminal Defense Attorneys with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. appear regularly in the 48th Judicial District Court, which is located on 4280 Telegraph Road, just south of Long Lake Road in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. If you are looking for the best Bloomfield Hills criminal lawyer for you, you need to take a look at LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. We offer free consultations to anyone charged with a felony or misdemeanor in the 48th District Court. When there is no room for errors or false promises, we can help you.
There are many lawyers in Bloomfield Hills; however, there are very few criminal defense law firms that are designed, built, organized, and operated for the sole purpose of defending misdemeanor and felony charges like those prosecuted in the 48th District Court. The Bloomfield Hills Criminal Defense Attorneys with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. have decades of experience successfully protecting and defending clients in the 48th District Court.
Bloomfield Hills Criminal Defense Firm
Multi-practice law firms have combinations of criminal defense lawyers and civil attorneys, some of whom will handle cases in different areas of the law. Multi-practice firms are more concerned with maximizing profits, as opposed to providing specialized and focused defense in criminal cases. If you are facing criminal charges, you will want an attorney who is a specialist in criminal defense and focuses his or her entire practice on being the best in that field. If you had a heart condition and needed a procedure, would you want a cardiac surgeon or a general practice doctor? The same need for specialization exists with lawyers, assuming the outcome of the case is important to you.
LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. is a quintessential Bloomfield Hills criminal defense law firm. We do nothing other than criminal defense and criminal defense related cases. Each Bloomfield Hills Criminal Defense Attorney with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. is dedicated, passionate, and devoted when fighting for his or her clients. On felony and misdemeanor cases, we will leave no stone unturned when developing a winning strategy to get charges dismissed, achieve an acquittal at trial, obtain the best possible plea bargain, or the lowest possible sentence. Through preparation, creativity, and credible allocution, we have convinced the judges in this court to order probation sentences, even when other lawyers believed that jail was inevitable.
Why you should hire LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C.:
- Decades of Experience
- Unique and Highly Effective Team Approach
- Track Record of Avoiding Jail and Convictions
- Nationally Honored and Recognized
- SuperLawyer – Thomson Reuters
- 10.0 Superb – Avvo
- AV Preeminent – Martindale-Hubbell
- Lead Counsel Rated – LawInfo
- Client Distinction Award – LexisNexis
- Top Attorneys in Michigan – As published in the New York Times and Crane’s Detroit Business
- Respected by Judges and Prosecutors
- Prompt Return of Phone Calls
- Thorough Investigation of Facts and Defenses
- Tireless, Persistent and Tenacious Representation
Bloomfield Hills District Court Judges
Judges Diane D’Agostini, Marc Barron, and Kimberly Small have reputations for being tough on any alcohol-related offenses, including DUI-OWI (drunk driving), assault, possession of marijuana, weapons charges, driving on a suspended license (DWLS) and minor in possession of alcohol (MIP). Domestic violence cases also get special attention in this court and require particularly aggressive and effective representation. Although the judges in this court are harsh, we will not back down from any judge or prosecutor, and we will fight to get our clients the best possible outcome in their case. Other courts often overlook technical probation violations, but the Judges in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, will order a violation of probation hearing every time.
48th District Court in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
The 48th District Court handles cases from seven communities, including the Charter Township of Bloomfield, Charter Township of West Bloomfield, City of Birmingham, City of Bloomfield Hills, City of Keego Harbor, City of Orchard Lake Village and the City of Sylvan Lake.
The Bloomfield Hills District Court handles misdemeanors, high court misdemeanors, violations of probation, and felony preliminary examinations.
All felonies prosecuted in the 48th District Court start at the district court level with a hearing called a preliminary examination. When a client hires LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.LL.C. on a felony or misdemeanor case in Bloomfield Hills, our highest priority is trying to find a way to get the charge dismissed, if possible. If we cannot get your charges thrown out of court, we will do whatever it takes to obtain an extraordinary plea bargain, or take the case to trial and win!
Bloomfield Hills Criminal Defense Attorney Who Can Help You
We offer free consultations for anyone charged with a felony, a misdemeanor, a traffic violation, or a violation of probation in the 48th Judicial District Court. We will do everything possible to find a way to help you. Don’t be sold out by the lowest bidder. Hire a Bloomfield Hills Criminal Defense Attorney who will do whatever is necessary to get you the best possible outcome.
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation, or complete a Request for Assistance Form and we will contact you promptly.
We will find a way to help you and, most importantly,
we are not afraid to win!
We can help you with any of the following charges and more:
- Operating While Intoxicated
- Third Offense – OWI
- OWI Causing Serious Injury or Death
- Retail Fraud First, Second or Third Degree
- Assault and Battery
- Violation of Probation
- Possession of Marijuana
- MIP (Minor in Possession of Alcohol)
- Reckless Driving
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Felonious Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Felony Firearm
- Assault with Intent to Do Great Bodily Harm
- Homicide (murder, manslaughter and negligent homicide)
- PWID (Possession with Intent to Deliver) a Controlled Substance (heroin, cocaine, etc…)
- Possession with Intent to Deliver or Manufacture of Marijuana or other Controlled Substance)
- Medical Marijuana Charges
- Larceny from a Person or Larceny from a Building
- Armed and Unarmed Robbery
- Bank Robbery
- Assault with Intent to Rob While Armed and Unarmed
- No Account Check
- Driving While License Suspended (DWLS)
- Open Intox
- Nonsufficient Funds Check
- CCW (Carrying a Concealed Weapon)
- Conspiracy to Commit a Felony
- Home Invasion First and Second Degree
- Breaking and Entering
- Child Abuse First, Second and Third Degree
- Vehicular Homicide
- Arson of Real Property
- Arson of Personal Property
- Attempt to Commit a Felony
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Escape from Jail or Prison
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Resisting and Obstructing a Police Officer (Obstruction)
- False Pretenses
- False Report of a Felony
- Child Support Felony – Refuse or Unable to Pay
- Weapons Charges
- CCW – Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Identity Theft
- Impersonating a Police Officer
- Larceny by Conversion
- Larceny by False Pretenses
- Receiving and Concealing a Stolen Vehicle
- Aggravated Stalking
- Using a Computer to Commit a Crime