Domestic Violence Definition
An assault, battery, or attempted assault or battery between two individuals who have a close relationship. Typically, the relationship must be such that the individuals dates, are family, lived together, or have children in common. Neither physical contact nor an injury is necessary for a domestic violence conviction.
- Where do I find a domestic violence attorney near me?
- The Impact of Domestic Violence on Immigration and Deportation
- How Much Does it Cost to Retain a Domestic Violence Attorney?
- How Can I be Guilty of Domestic Violence if I Was Defending Myself?
- Domestic Violence Accusations by a Child
- Experienced Domestic Violence Defense Lawyer – Frequently Asked Questions
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or complete a Request for Assistance Form. We will contact you promptly and find a way to help you.