Macomb County Criminal Attorney
The Premier Macomb County Criminal Defense Law Firm. Protecting Those Charged or Accused of Felony and Misdemeanor Charges in Macomb County.
Loren Dickstein and Randy Lewis, practice in Macomb County courts on a daily basis. These Macomb County criminal defense lawyers are nationally recognized for their passionate representation of clients in Macomb County Circuit Court and the various Macomb County District Courts. If you are looking for the best Macomb County criminal lawyer for you, please call LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. for a free consultation and we will do everything possible to find a way to help you.
The Macomb County criminal attorneys with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. are dedicated to the passionate, tenacious and compassionate representation of those charged with a felony or misdemeanor in Macomb County, Michigan. We are adept at handling all aspects of criminal matters from pre-charge, trial, appeal and post-conviction motions.
The Consequences of a Conviction are Life Changing
We know that the consequences to clients and their families due to criminal charges can be life changing in a tragic way. It is for precisely this reason that our Macomb County criminal lawyers stop at nothing in order to protect our clients from being over prosecuted, falsely prosecuted or from being taken advantage by a prosecutor or a judge who does not care enough to adequately consider our client’s personal situation. We put forth our best possible effort in each of our cases and our highest priority is to achieve a dismissal of all charges if possible. The level of experience, dedication and zealousness you will find with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. is unmatched.
We Can Help You
If you or someone you love is charged or accused of committing a crime in Macomb County, please call (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation or you can fill out a Request for Assistance Form and we will promptly contact you.
Macomb County Circuit Court
The Macomb County Circuit Court and its judges are notoriously tough and harsh on those individuals charged with criminal offenses. Often lawyers say that in Macomb County, there is a presumption of guilt and innocence must be proven. In fact, many lawyers just refuse to practice criminal defense in Macomb County and will not take cases in that jurisdiction. In our experience, we have been able to achieve extraordinary results for our clients in Macomb County though tenacious, aggressive, fearless and zealous legal representation.
Macomb County Prosecutor
Similar to the reputation of the Macomb County courts, the Macomb County Prosecutor’s Office is known for being almost militant in its prosecution of cases regardless of whether there is substantial evidence of a person’s guilt. We are frequently asked when potential new client’s come to meet with us for the first time, “Why are they going after me like this?” The truth is that it’s not any one particular case, they go after all cases like they are capital offenses. Although at first it may seem like this is a good thing for Macomb County residents, the downside is tragic. Often times, innocent people are wrongfully charged or people are overcharged and the Macomb County Prosecutor is very reluctant to consider any possibility that a charge may be incorrect. It is for precisely this reason that anyone charge in Macomb County, Michigan, should call Macomb County criminal firm, LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. for a free consultation at (248) 263-6800 or fill out a Request for Assistance Form and we will promptly contact you.
“We will do everything possible to help protect you, your family and your future.”
We believe that building relationships and establishing an excellent reputation with Macomb County judges, Macomb County prosecutors and court staff helps us achieve the best possible results for our clients. Through many years of aggressive and successful Macomb criminal defense work, we have built reputations as being highly successful, tirelessly zealous and effective Macomb County criminal defense lawyers. Our reputation and prior success in the Macomb County Circuit Court and the various Macomb County District Courts has allowed us to achieve results for clients that many of the best Macomb County criminal attorneys would not have been able to achieve.
The judges in Macomb County that handle criminal cases include:
- Mary A. Chrzanowski
- Mark S. Switalski
- Edward A. Servitto, Jr.
- Diane M. Druzinski
- Kathryn A. Viviano
- Jennifer M. Faunce
- James M. Maceroni
- Kathryn A. George
- Joseph Toia
- Visiting Judge James Biernat Sr.
Free Consultation with a Macomb County Criminal Attorney
LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C., the Macomb County Criminal Defense Firm, will give a free consultation to anyone charged with a Macomb County misdemeanor or Macomb County felony criminal offense, a PPO violation, or a violation of probation. Please call us at (248) 263-6800 or complete a Request for Assistance Form and a Macomb County Criminal Attorney will promptly contact you.
Please call for a free consultation if you are charged in Mt. Clemens or anywhere in Macomb County with a felony, including but not limited to:
- Macomb County Impersonating a Police Officer
- Macomb County Larceny by Conversion
- Macomb County Felony Violation of Probation
- Macomb County Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Macomb County Resisting and Obstructing a Police Officer (Obstruction)
- Macomb County Home Invasion First and Second Degree
- Macomb County Breaking and Entering
- Macomb County Vehicular Homicide
- Macomb County Arson of Real Property
- Macomb County Larceny by False Pretenses
- Macomb County Racketeering
- Macomb County Receiving and Concealing a Stolen Vehicle
- Macomb County Aggravated Stalking
- Macomb County Using a Computer to Commit a Crime
- Macomb County Third Offense – OWI
- Macomb County OWI Causing Serious Injury or Death
- Macomb County Arson of Personal Property
A Diverse and Successful Criminal Defense Practice
Loren M. Dickstein and Randy Lewis, the partners with Lewis & Dickstein, P.L.L.C. have successfully handled the following types of cases in the Macomb County Circuit Court and the various Macomb County District Courts:
- Appeals – From District Court
- Appeals – From the DLAD
- Child Abuse
- Aggravated Stalking
- Sex Crimes (Criminal Sexual Conduct/CSC)
- Rape (CSC)
- Child Molestation
- Theft (felonies)
- Child Neglect
- Personal Protection Orders
- Personal Protection Order Violations
- Driver License Restoration
- DLAD Appeals
- Conspiracy to Commit a Felony
- Receiving and Concealing Stolen Property
- Accessory to a Felony
- Home Invasion
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon (CCW)
- Fleeing and Eluding
- Felony Credit Card Charges
- Felony Violations of Probation (VOP)
- Non-Sufficient Funds Check
- Violent Crimes (felonies only)
- White Collar Crimes
- Murder (first and second degree)
- Felonious Assault
- Felonious Battery
- Drug Crimes (Schedule 1 or delivery)
- Controlled Substance Sales/Possession
- Spousal Abuse (Third Offense)
- DWI / Driving While Intoxicated – 3rd
- Misdemeanors (when with a felony file)
- Failure to Pay Child Support
- Breaking and Entering
- False Pretenses
- False Report of a Felony
- Insurance Fraud
- Many Other State Criminal Trials and Charges