DUI Defense Lawyers in Michigan
The most effective DUI Attorneys in Michigan know that the best defense is a good offense. Police regularly make mistakes that only the most experienced DUI lawyers can recognize.
A great DUI attorney will know how to turn even the smallest errors into positive results for the client.
Since DUI cases can be complicated to defend, it is of the utmost importance that you work with only the best DUI lawyer to ensure the most exceptional outcome of your case. At LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C., every one of our lawyers have decades of experience defending and winning DUI cases. When you are represented by our team of DUI Attorneys in Michigan, you know that you will get tireless, zealous, and fearless representation.
What distinguishes LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C., and its team of defense lawyers from other DUI Attorneys in Michigan? Teamwork. The benefit of hiring a Criminal Defense Law Firm as opposed to a “DUI Lawyer” is that no individual can accomplish the same thing as a team of lawyers working together. Here are a few of the things you should consider:
- Lawyers working as a team to achieve the best possible result.
- The lawyers on the team have decades of experience.
- A proven track record of not guilty verdicts, dismissals, and reductions to lesser offenses, including non-alcohol-related charges.
- Experience in defending DUI cases based upon the law, the constitution, the facts, and the science.
- Support staff that is experienced in providing valuable backup to the Defense Team.
- Affiliated experts in medical and scientific defenses to DUI cases.
- Affiliated experts in alcohol treatment and evaluation.
- DUI Lawyers who will defend every case with the tenacity, intelligence, and experience that ensures the best possible result.
The Best DUI Attorneys in Michigan Know the Best Defenses
Most attorneys who claim to “specialize” in DUI cases only specialize in getting paid and taking pleas. The prosecutors know who the “plea lawyers” are, but the client doesn’t. If you are represented by a lawyer with a reputation for pleading out all of his or her cases, what incentive is there to offer any type of extraordinary plea bargain? None. Why should you hire a lawyer who is known for being a fighter? Because they are a credible threat to the prosecution and, as a result, stand in the best possible position of getting an acquittal, dismissal, suppression, or extraordinary plea bargain.
There are many defenses to DUI cases, and here are a few of the defenses that have been used by LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C.
- Constitutional violations
- Miranda Violations
- 4th Amendment Violations
- Inaccurate or inoperable breathalyzer/Datamaster
- Medical Conditions including GERD, sleep apnea, dental problems, acid reflux, hypoglycemia or heartburn
- Mouth Alcohol
- Dietary influences causing unreliable test results
- “Rising Blood Alcohol”
- Field Sobriety Tests Are Not Accurate.
- Post-stop consumption of alcohol
- BAC doesn’t match impairment
- Defendant not operating the motor vehicle
- Police Misconduct
Does a defense have to be a 100% win to be effective? No. Any defense that weakens the prosecution’s case increases the bargaining power of the defendant and decreases the threat of conviction from the government.
For A Great DUI Attorney in Michigan, Call Today
The DUI Attorneys with LEWIS & DICKSTEIN, P.L.L.C. are ready, willing, and able to help you and defend you against misdemeanor or felony DUI charges. When your future is on the line, and you cannot afford to take chances with just any lawyer, you will want us on your team. While no result can be guaranteed, we will do everything possible to get your charges dismissed or reduced, eliminate jail time, reduce fines and costs, and prevent the judge from ordering terms and conditions of probation that will set you up for failure. We will not let anything stand in our way when it comes to getting our client every possible advantage in court.
Call us today at (248) 263-6800 for a free consultation, or complete a Request for Assistance Form and we will contact you promptly.